Thursday 9 May 2013

"Each and every life we touch is the legacy we leave."

I read the story that was shared on http://keithlyons.me/cowbird-alex-and-zadie/ and I really enjoyed it. Like Keith says, anyone can be ordinary, it takes no effort. Willing to be extraordinary in any aspect of life means that every life you touch is more effected and that is the legacy we leave. Every conversation we have with anyone affects them in some way. Even the smallest exchange can have an impact.

This relates to all of life. In sport, for example, I could tell someone later today about the research I did on dynamic stretching, and how it is more beneficial than static stretching. The person I tell could take the information on board and change how they warm up, or they could tell someone else, who may do this. I think that we do not realise the impact that we have on the lives of others, but it is something that should be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment