Thursday 9 May 2013

Wrapping Up

SCP has been one of my favourite units. SCP has made me realise that coaching and teaching are very similar. SCP has made me realise how much depth there is to coaching and teaching. SCP has made me realise how much preparation is required to be a good teacher. SCP has made me realise that coaching is not as easy as "pass like this" or "copy what I do". SCP has made me realise the importance of data in sport. SCP has made me realise that my voice is not very loud on camera. SCP has made me realise that there is so much useful literature concerning coaching and teaching. SCP has made me realise the importance of feedback and how it is given. Most of all, SCP has made me realise the importance of the effect we have on the lives that we touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment